Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting rid of Power-up tabs

Gillian July 4, 2022

I decided to try the Placker power-up, not realising how much it would cost. It's not worth that as I use Trello just for myself. Now the free trial has expired, how do I get rid of the tabs at the top of the boards?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Hannah Humbert - Simpla Workflows
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 4, 2022

Hi @Gillian ! Welcome to the community :) You just need to disable the power-up. Simply select the "Power-Ups" button at the top-right of your board, find the power-up, select settings, and you should see a "disable" option there. 

disable power up.PNG

Just note that with some power-ups that are owned by 3rd-parties, when you enable the power-up, you also create an account with that company. Disabling the power-up will remove it from the board, but it won't fully cancel the account you created. Because you're on a trial, it doesn't matter too much seeing as you won't be charged, but if you wanted to remove all of your personal data from their system, you'd need to reach out to their support and request this. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events