Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free Version of Trello

Dawn Turner June 12, 2022

Hi, I am part of a large Facebook Support group that has also set up a CIC to enable us to attract funding.  As yet we have no funding at all, so everybody helps as volunteers and we have nothing to cover running costs, so we'd like to keep using free Trello version for now if possible.

Our set up - the workspace is for the FB group moderators and admins, and a couple of support staff not directly involved with FB group, but creating content etc.  We have a general staff board, then specific task boards, such as PR, or training.

Our team is currently about 15 people with approx 6 more new trainees currently

Can you confirm that I have understood this correctly and clarify: .

1)   Using FREE Trello, we can have up to ten boards per workspace, but have multiple workspaces.

2)   Is there a limit to the number of members per workspace?

3)   Do workspace members have full access to all boards?

4)  Is there a way to limit access to single boards - reason being we are also training up new moderators for the group and may not want to give them full access.

5)   For q4 above, would it work to have a separate 'trainee' workspace, that people are members of just that, and therefore cannot see any other workspaces or any of the boards in the other workspaces?

6)     If you have multiple workspaces, can people be members of more than one workspace and not be charged?

Sorry for so many questions, but finding it really hard to work out pricing otherwise.  We currently have five or six boards within one workspace.  One board has everybody except trainees on it.  Four people need to be on every board.  Some people need to be on one two or three boards.  

Thanks in advance - Dawn

1 answer

0 votes
Dawn Turner June 12, 2022

Re above, I've just been reading some of the other comments and questions and *think*

- The members of a workspace in Free Trello all have admin rights.

-  can invite guests to individual boards in free Trello.

Can people be guests of more than one board in free Trello, whether within the same work-space or different.

One thing I read was guests are free for free accounts, but doesn't say if there's a limit on the number of places they are guests.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events