Formatting a rule based email

Richard Carroll October 6, 2021

Hi Trello community,

I have set up an automated email to go out to my board community on a weekly basis but it looks plain and boring.

Is there a way I can edit the HTML to add a header/footer/generally any styling elements?

Many thanks!

Richard

Auto email.png

2 answers

0 votes
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 7, 2021

@Richard Carroll the only way to do it would be to send the report first to Zapier's email parser then post it as an HTML email through another service out to the team

0 votes
Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 7, 2021

Hi @Richard Carroll 👋

I've taken a look into this for you but unfortunately I don't believe you are able to edit any styling elements - Trello tend to preset a lot of these with no capabilities to change it. I also checked out any additional Power-Ups they may be of help but there was nothing that offered the solution you seek. 

My suggestion would be that if you want a more stylised approach I would suggest creating a weekly email announcement outside of the platform.

I hope this helps but if you have any other questions just ask away 😃

All the best,

Laura

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events