Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Filtering across multiple boards...?

David Blair November 21, 2018

I would love to be able to filter across multiple boards.  So for instance if I want to see, in one place at one time, just those cards that I have colour coded with a particular code or to see those tasks which I have filtered to do this week.  New to Trello, any advice much appreciated. Many thanks.

1 answer

0 votes
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 21, 2018

@David Blair Placker is the best tool for this

David Blair November 23, 2018

excellent thank you. Used up my one and only power up though as I'm not business level.   

Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 25, 2018

@David Blair I never used the power up when I was using Placker, just logged into the Placker website. The only disadvantage of doing this is that you login to 2 systems, but would free up your power up slot for another use.

Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 25, 2018

@David Blair Also if this works for you can you mark the answer as accepted? That way I feel a great deal of acceptance.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events