Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Filter keyword field automatically filled?

Filtering is not working for me at all, in a bizarre way.

When I click on it, the box shows the keyword field already filled in with an email address (not mine, but that of a family member). Because the keyword field is already filled, I can't see anything else.

A workaround that works only sometimes is to delete that email address in the keyword field and hold down the Backspace key -- if I just delete the email, it shows up right away. Even then, I usually can't see all my labels. 

This happens on Chrome, but not on Firefox. Please don't make me switch to Firefox. 

1 answer

0 votes
Alex Waite Atlassian Team Oct 18, 2021

Definitely not gonna recommend going to Firefox!

It sounds like this might be an issue with Chrome autofilling fields with weird values, I recommend going through the following article from Chrome and clear your autofill data and see if that helps: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/142893?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop

If that doesn't work, feel free to shoot a ticket through to Trello Support at https://trello.com/contact - any screenshots of the issue would help! 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Trello

Taco Tuesday: New years' resolutions with Trello

Congratulations to @Laura Holton , our latest winner of Taco Tuesday! And thanks to @Kristján Geir Mathiesen for sharing the picture of Taco having fun with his new friend  B...

2,406 views 28 42
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you