Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feature Request: Checklist in Gmail Extension

Ben McMahon September 7, 2022

When creating cards through Gmail it would be fantastic to add checklists in here. 

If I receive an email with several requests I'd like to be able to list them out and work through them.

I also like to save a link to the email in the card so when I've finished I can click on it and respond.

Cheers,

Ben

1 answer

0 votes
Christl_Email for Trello
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
September 8, 2022

Hi @Ben McMahon  👋 Welcome!

Christl from SendBoard here - makers of the Email for Trello PowerUp.

You might find our Email fro Trello PowerUp quite useful.

Essentially, Email for Trello allows you to send and receives email in Trello - you can receive emails, collaborate with team members and respond within Trello as your card moves through your workflow.

You can add include card checklists or other info like due dates, custom field data etc. through variables. By incorporating Butler Automation you can automate sending emails based on certain triggers - for example, automate sending an email when a card is dragged to your "Done" list which includes your checklist items and saved reply.

Check out this video for a quick overview: Email for Trello Demo

You're welcome to pop over any questions to hello@sendboard.com or simply add the Email for Trello PowerUp to give it a try with a free trial.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events