cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Facturation

Loïc Houtart
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
November 17, 2022

Hi,

How does the premium subscition work ? If we are 10 members in a board and we need premium features, can one have the premium or do we take a subscription for the 10 members ? 

It is only for exporting, it would be stupid to all have to pay. If one can export it is enough for us.

2 answers

0 votes
Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 17, 2022

@Loïc Houtart if it's just for one board, you could create a premium workspace for yourself with only paying for your member, and then adding the other members to just that board. Then you wouldn't be charged for them because you get single board guests as part of your workspace (ie you wont be charged for people who are only on one board). 

If you need this feature for multiples AND need all those folks on all of those boards, then yes you'd need to pay for premium, and it does seem silly if you're the only one using the export, but from Trello's perspective there are multiple people with access to those premium features, besides just exporting. So for you to be able to export on the baord, that means anyone on the board can create advanced checklist items, utilize all the views, create more automations, etc. 

(If it helps, I made this video explaining trello pricing a bit more.)

If you really only need the export feature for just yourself, check out some power-ups, like Board Exports, or Table View (also has CSV export option).

Loïc Houtart
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
November 20, 2022

Thanks a lot. Super clear !

Last clarification, if I create a new workspace with only one board with some members who are also present in another workspace, may I pay for only one membership? 

I hope you understand the question

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 17, 2022

Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

Your subscription is for the service, not individuals, so yes, everyone gets the premium functions (and pays for them)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events