Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error when connecting to slack

Alhoqbani October 3, 2020

When I click on `Add to Slack` button to connect my Trello's team to slack, I receive this error: *Trello could not be installed* Unapproved permissions requested
links: read, links:write

Screen Shot 2020-10-04 at 3.15.49 AM.png

5 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Oanh Huỳnh October 6, 2020

i've email the support team. They said it's a bug. They're fixing it. So. Let's wait :(

''We don't have an ETA on when a fix for the issue will be pushed, but as soon as one is available we will deploy it.''

1 vote
Oanh Huỳnh October 8, 2020

Hey, look like they'vs fixed it. I can connect now. Let give it a try. Thanks support team <3

mrkdnk October 8, 2020

Works for me also!

Thanks.

1 vote
Oanh Huỳnh October 4, 2020

i met that problem too. Some one help please

Dalia Lavi October 5, 2020

also me. any leads on this?

Like Oanh Huỳnh likes this
mrkdnk October 5, 2020

Another one with the same Issue.

Like Oanh Huỳnh likes this
0 votes
Dalia Lavi October 6, 2020

i wasn't able to do Cody C_'s suggestion (i'm not technical enough), but in the trello board itself I added slack as a powerup, and that worked. but you would have to add each individual board. 

0 votes
Cody C.
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 5, 2020

I'm seeing the same thing, and I think I found a quick but dirty fix. If you right-click and copy the text behind the "Add to slack" button in Trello you'll get the full list of permissions within the link. Paste that link into a text editor and remove "links:read,links:write," then paste it back into the URL bar in your browser and give it a whirl.

Oanh Huỳnh October 5, 2020

i tried it. It working But i don't know if it could cause any issue about link read, write when we do that

Like Alhoqbani likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events