Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error uploading folder from integrated Google drive - blank popup screen

Heidi Wittmann
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 26, 2023

Hello - 

Hope anyone can help. When attempting to attach a folder through the Google Drive Power Up, after selecting the relevant Gmail account, the popup window goes  completely blank and does not allow any further action. Google Drive integration is complete and the gmail address in question has already been logged in to.

The same error happens both in Safari and Firefox. Chrome doesn't work on my computer and I won't use it. 

Thank you in advance for any advice or tips.

3 answers

0 votes
Barbara Curry
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
September 1, 2023

Same error here.  Tried multiple browsers. Disconnected and reconnected.  Went into Google Drive admin settings to ensure it was blocking the connection somehow. Any updates on if/when this may be fixed.  Thank you!

0 votes
Andrea Crawford
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 27, 2023

Hi @Heidi Wittmann and @Sanyi , I'm also able to reproduce this issue on my end. I'm passing this along to our developers so we can fix the issue. Thank you for reporting it. 

Heidi Wittmann
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
July 17, 2023

Has there been any update on the error? thank you 

Scott A
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
April 10, 2024

@Heidi Wittmann Any update?

0 votes
Sanyi
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
June 26, 2023

Same error here - blank popup screen when trying to attach a file from Drive.

Using Firefox.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events