Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Emailing to Card No Reference Number

Jeff Howell October 27, 2022

Hi, I'm trying to forward an email into a card and don't have any reference number in my cards to put in the subject line as indicted in the support article. 

https://help.sendboard.com/en/articles/5367017-how-to-forward-attach-an-email-to-an-existing-trello-card

Where is my reference number? 

Thank you

2 answers

1 vote
milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 27, 2022

@Jeff Howell 

That ref is available for cards created by the Sendboard. It would not be there for any card you create on the board. Basically it is a way by which sendboard knows where to send the email content to. This is based on a question raised by a UK client.

1 vote
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 27, 2022

@Jeff Howell Welcome to the Atlassian Community. Let’s start by checking - do you have the Sendboard Power Up installed?

Jeff Howell October 27, 2022

Hi, I just added that and still don't see the reference in the card

Christl_Email for Trello
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 27, 2022

Hi @Jeff Howell 👋 Christl from SendBoard here. 

If you don't see a reference near the top of the specific card you want to mail to, it might not be a SendBoard card. In other words, it doesn't have an email or contact linked to the card. If you have the PowerUp installed, you can click on the SendBoard button on the card and choose to assign a contact. You should see a reference on the card once the contact is assigned.

Please pop us an email at hello@sendboard.com with your account details so that we can help you out.

Like # people like this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events