Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email notifications on trello

Craig Browning
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 7, 2020

One of my team members can’t download the app on his phone (company phone that monitors app downloads) but he has access to his personal emails from that phone. We are trying to find out if there is a way for trello to send notifications over email the same as it does the push notifications on the app. That is to say, he would receive an email every time one of the cards in the board had activity. 

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 7, 2020

@Craig Browning i believe if you watch a card/list/board it will send you All the notifications of anything happening to that, and in your notification settings, you should be able to say when you want emails and not just app notifications. So make sure that is including email and you should be good to go!  

Mario Maurer
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 8, 2021

Hi Brittany, 

a member of our board doesn't want to install the app and in his settings he as activated immediate email-notification.

Nevertheless he does not get any email-notifications ( also having checked spam)...How could we solve that problem?

Thank in advance, Mario

Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 8, 2021

Might have to reach out to support for that - sounds like a bug

0 votes
Rob Williams
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
July 15, 2020

Trello already sends out email notifications to the registered email of each user. There are different notification settings in your account settings. If you watch a card, for example, you can elect to receive email notifications when a card is modified, moved etc.

Peter Stuckenschmidt
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
February 8, 2023

can the time be reduced from the card being modified/activity added, to the when team members get the email? It takes a lot of time for this to happen 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events