Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Email notifications on trello

One of my team members can’t download the app on his phone (company phone that monitors app downloads) but he has access to his personal emails from that phone. We are trying to find out if there is a way for trello to send notifications over email the same as it does the push notifications on the app. That is to say, he would receive an email every time one of the cards in the board had activity. 

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Brittany Joiner Community Leader Jul 07, 2020

@Craig Browning i believe if you watch a card/list/board it will send you All the notifications of anything happening to that, and in your notification settings, you should be able to say when you want emails and not just app notifications. So make sure that is including email and you should be good to go!  

Hi Brittany, 

a member of our board doesn't want to install the app and in his settings he as activated immediate email-notification.

Nevertheless he does not get any email-notifications ( also having checked spam)...How could we solve that problem?

Thank in advance, Mario

Brittany Joiner Community Leader Apr 08, 2021

Might have to reach out to support for that - sounds like a bug

Trello already sends out email notifications to the registered email of each user. There are different notification settings in your account settings. If you watch a card, for example, you can elect to receive email notifications when a card is modified, moved etc.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Trello

📹 Favorite Trello templates

Hello Community!  My name is Brittany Joiner and I am a Trello enthusiast and Atlassian Community Leader. In this video, I'll share my favorite Trello templates. Templates mentioned in ...

3,638 views 25 63
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you