Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Edit Google docs in Preview mode

Rob Maud September 19, 2022

I saw this video on editing Google docs while still in Trello using the Preview mode. I can however only view and not edit the doc while in Trello. Even though the doc I create is shared with anyone with the link (and can edit).

Any ideas?

2 answers

0 votes
RichardDawson August 29, 2023

It's interesting that you're trying to edit Google Docs directly within Trello using the Preview mode. However, keep in mind that sometimes features and integrations can vary based on updates and compatibility.
Regarding your issue, it's possible that changes in settings or updates have affected the functionality you're trying to use. If you're still facing this problem, I recommend checking for any recent updates or changes in Trello or Google Docs that might address or impact this feature.
By the way, if you're ever in need of brochure templates for your projects, you might want to check out the brochure template google docs. Hope you find a solution to your editing concern!

0 votes
Victor N
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 21, 2022

Hi Rob, sorry that you aren't able to edit your Google docs from the board. I just tested this again and it works for me. 

Are using the browser app and is it possible you can share a short screen recording of what happens when you try editing docs this way?
You can also reach out to us via https://trello.com/contact, we are happy to further investigate and help with this.

Rob Maud September 22, 2022

Hi Victor.

I tried using the App as well as via a browser.

I will send the screen recording on  https://trello.com/contact

Thanks!

Like Victor N likes this
Victor N
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 26, 2022

Okay sounds great, we will be looking forward to receiving the screen recording.
You are welcome!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events