Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ERROR when configuring "Email Requests" using IONOS

Otoniel Campos September 13, 2022

Hello

I have an email account at IONOS and I would like to configure "Email Requests" (xxx/jira/servicedesk/projects/CSM/settings/email) option in JIRA Service Management. I go to Connect a custom email account -> Add email + password -> Enter the mail server + protocol + port, and entered the setting for IMAP and POP3 link , I tried all combinations, but still keep getting:

{"errors":[{"errorMessage":"Unfortunately JIRA couldn't connect to the mail server. Here is what the mail server said: \"No login methods supported!\""}],"reasonKey":"Unfortunately JIRA couldn't connect to the mail server. Here is what the mail server said: \"No login methods supported!\"","reasonCode":"400"}

Attached the screenshot. What settings should I use to successfully register this email account?

1 answer

0 votes
Ryan
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 19, 2022

Hi there,

This question came under the Trello product, but it looks like it is more related to Jira Service management. I'm not able to move the question there, so I'd recommend asking under that product category to get a better answer from the community there!

Thanks,
Ryan

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events