Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

E-mail to boards features and problems

Jorge Welch September 23, 2021

Is there a way to select which emails I receive are converted into cards ? I am literally swamped with new cards since every email i receive is sent to my board. Alternatively , how do I disconnect this feature ? Thanks !!

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 23, 2021

@Jorge Welch 

Have you applied filters to your emails so that only the emails you want gets sent to the board? If you are using Gmail you might want to check out Benkoboard from @Iain Dooley 

Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 23, 2021

@Jorge Welch @milynnus yep that's right with BenkoBoard you can select which emails get converted into cards using labels and filters. You can also choose which lists they go into, and reply directly from the cards from any device since it's not a power up.

Jorge Welch November 2, 2021

Thank you ! sorry but benkoboard is an add on to trello or gmail? how about icloud mail?

Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 2, 2021

@Jorge Welch it's a standalone web application that integrates Gmail with Trello (no iCloud sorry!)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events