Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

E-mail to boards features and problems

Is there a way to select which emails I receive are converted into cards ? I am literally swamped with new cards since every email i receive is sent to my board. Alternatively , how do I disconnect this feature ? Thanks !!

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted

@Jorge Welch 

Have you applied filters to your emails so that only the emails you want gets sent to the board? If you are using Gmail you might want to check out Benkoboard from @Iain Dooley 

Iain Dooley Community Leader Sep 23, 2021

@Jorge Welch @milynnus yep that's right with BenkoBoard you can select which emails get converted into cards using labels and filters. You can also choose which lists they go into, and reply directly from the cards from any device since it's not a power up.

Thank you ! sorry but benkoboard is an add on to trello or gmail? how about icloud mail?

Iain Dooley Community Leader Nov 02, 2021

@Jorge Welch it's a standalone web application that integrates Gmail with Trello (no iCloud sorry!)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Trello

Taco Tuesday: New years' resolutions with Trello

Congratulations to @Laura Holton , our latest winner of Taco Tuesday! And thanks to @Kristján Geir Mathiesen for sharing the picture of Taco having fun with his new friend  B...

2,392 views 28 41
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you