Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does this feature exist? Task list for each day, but unordered and time-independent

Xiang Li
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 1, 2021

Trello has this feature that each day is a column and you can move tasks around. It seems to me that there is a non-removable vertical time axis and each task needs to be assigned a time (I don't want that). Is there a way of making each day a (very simple) unordered list of tasks that does not take time into account?

1 answer

0 votes
milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 1, 2021

@Xiang Li 

There is no non removeable vertical time axis but rather a position variable on each card but quite easily accessible.  A card can be moved within the list and to another list. What cannot change are the id(s) they are constructed by Trello using the create date and time and remains unchanged. You can used list in a variety of ways including eg today’s action, next month items, closed deal, inbox etc. 

Xiang Li
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 1, 2021

Thanks for your quick reply.
So do I understand correctly that there is no way of making each day a simple unordered list of tasks (i.e. like the normal trello board)?

Background: I just want a very simple ("drap-and-droppable") to-do list for each day. Having the daily tasks ordered vertically by time makes it too clumsy for me.

milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 1, 2021

@Xiang Li 

I am still struggling to understand you. if you want to chat, go to my profile my contact is there. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events