Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does guest count in Enterprise pricing plan? Or only members?

saudiogerb October 16, 2022

Dear everyone, 

My problem is that we have a fixed members, and other employees are not. So we decided to give them access as guest, and we need to upgrade our plan to enterprise for the features, but the problem is the pricing dose it include the guests or not?

Thanks in advance for your answer.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Alex Waite
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 17, 2022

Hey @saudiogerb - both single-board and multi-board guests are not billable on Enterprise.

However, with Enterprise, you pay for an agreed number of licenses when you start the subscription with one of our sales team, so you only pay for that agreed number of licenses, while with Premium and Standard, the system calculates the number of users you pay for and bills you accordingly. Hope that makes sense! 

saudiogerb October 24, 2022

Hi @Alex Waite Thank you, 

I understand now thank you so much.

Please forgive me for asking, but what the different between the users and licenses?

Like Alex Waite likes this
Alex Waite
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 25, 2022

Hey @saudiogerb - you are so forgiven because you don't need to apologise! 

Unlike our other subscriptions in Trello, Premium and Standard, you get Enterprise set up with our sales team and agree upon a number of licenses you want to purchase up front (you can then increase this in the future if you wish). Each user you give a license to consumes a seat, and can be added to Enterprise workspaces, create their own Enterprise workspaces, etc. 

License - a seat you paid for
User - someone that is consuming a license 

saudiogerb October 26, 2022

@Alex Waite Thank you so much, I appreciate your help.

One more question, if we have subscription in both Atlassian and Enterprise. Dose the billable will separate? And is there will be a discount?  

Alex Waite
Atlassian Team
October 26, 2022

Hey @saudiogerb - I can't answer this as this is a sales / billing question, and we don't support these kinds of questions over the Community. If you're eligible for an Enterprise subscription (are forecasting 50 users or more) then you're welcome to make a sales request at https://trello.com/enterprise and discuss this and your current Atlassian subscriptions with our Advocates team. 

saudiogerb October 27, 2022

Thank you so much @Alex Waite , you were such an great help for us.

1 vote
Mayur Jadhav
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 16, 2022

Hello @saudiogerb ,

Welcome to the Atlassian Community!!

Could you please tell us on which product context you are talking about?

Regards,
Mayur

I am talking about the pricing plan, specifically enterprise plan.

Is it include guests or not?

Alex Waite
Atlassian Team
October 17, 2022

Hi @Mayur Jadhav - this is in the Trello community so I'm pretty sure @saudiogerb is talking about Trello Enterprise. 

saudiogerb October 26, 2022

Hi @Mayur Jadhav sorry I am still learning about Atlassian.
To answer your question, as what @Alex Waite said I am talking about Trello product.

Carmen Martínez November 25, 2022

Hola , quisiera saber si cualquiera puede obtener la licencia enterprise?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events