Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dated checklist items

Judith Heywood July 18, 2021

Is there any way to be more specific in the date set on checklist items - eg a day AND time? 

Also, is there any way to change the calendar power up so that checklist items no longer show they are checked off as done (they currently appear as struck out)

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
David Bakkers
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 18, 2021

Hello @Judith Heywood 

For checklist items you can only specify a date, not a time as well. They are considered to be tasks that are too granular to be time specific.

With regards the calendar, it displays all the cards that are visible on the board, so you could add an automation rule that, when a card was marked as complete, it was archived or moved to a list that was archived, but the card would also no longer appear on the board either, which I doubt is what you had in mind.

Ton Bode January 14, 2022

When I use the Trello-app on my mobile phone I can add and change the time of a checklist-item. These checklist-items appear in my Calendar on the specified time. But it seams that there is no way to change the time in the browser-interface. Is'nt that odd?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events