Also, my default date on cards is Jan 7 1970  how can I show the current Date

Is there a way to show the event as an All Day event

Thanks in Advance

1 answer

0 votes
Hannah Humbert - Simpla Workflows
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 5, 2024

@Pete are you able to send through a bit more info?
1. Are you referring to the date you see in your card which is displayed as "MMM D at h:mm"? Or are you taking the due date from a card and adding it somewhere else like in an email?
2. Are you using some sort of automation or add on that creates cards? Or are you creating cards manually directly in the board?
3. Guessing your integrating Trello with your google or outlook calendar? What method are you using to sync with Trello? 

Pete March 5, 2024

Hannah

It's the date you see in the card

I am adding cards manually

I am using Calendar Powerup and Cronofy's there as well to Google Calendar

Hannah Humbert - Simpla Workflows
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 6, 2024

@Pete No, I don't believe it's possible to change the way the card due date displays. As for the dates defaulting to Jan 7 1970, that's an odd one. Can you take a look at the card activity and find the action of the date being set?

image.png

Do you see any mention of Butler under that activity? Wondering if an automation is setting this due date.

Lastly, with your calendar, I don't believe this is possible with the Calendar Power Up, but you might be able to achieve this with Cronofy or Planyway. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events