Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom fields * Need 85-100 instead of the 50 limitation !

Maxime Dubois November 7, 2022

Hi do you have a strategy for me ? 

Thanks

3 answers

3 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Allen -Amazing PowerUps-
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 7, 2022

Depending upon what you need, you could definitely try out Amazing Fields.

Amazing Fields doesn't have a hard limit on the number of fields you can add for Trello.  I have seen some people use basic field settings like text fields and add more than 300 fields.  Note that if you have a lot of complex configuration for the fields, then this number could go down.

Maybe more importantly, with that many fields, Amazing Fields lets you organize the fields into groups using headers and tabs to help users understand the information on the card.

Let me know if you run into any trouble.

Maxime Dubois November 9, 2022

ohhhh so nice ! Thanks !

1 vote
Answer accepted
Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 7, 2022

@Maxime Dubois welcome the community! that's a lot of fields ðŸ˜‚ I would argue that maybe that's too many fields? I'd personally recommend trying to cut that down, just cause i feel like even having 50 would probably take awhile to load. 

If you really need more, maybe check out the Amazing Field Power-Up - to be honest, I'm not sure if there's a limit on it or not, but i know often times when Custom Fields is limited, Amazing Fields Power-Up has additionally functionality!

1 vote
Answer accepted
Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 7, 2022

Hi @Maxime Dubois and welcome,

From the looks of the documentation I bring bad news https://support.atlassian.com/trello/docs/using-custom-fields/#:~:text=article%20here.-,Custom%20field%20limits,-A%20board%20can

You can't increase the board custom fields number.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events