Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating a rule to manage label

Patrice_Palazzoli June 15, 2021

Hi,

I tried to create a rule to manage card with specific flag : "When a card with the "Livrables de la semaine" label" is added to the board".  When i click on the + to add the trigger, nothing happens...

And after i would like to do an action like copy the card to a list for example;Could you help me please to understand the problem ? and find a solution. Thanks.

image.png

1 answer

0 votes
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 15, 2021

@Patrice_Palazzoli it looks as though your label name contains double quotes. Might be an issue? Try removing the " from the start and end of the label name and see if that works ... if it does, I would report that as a bug to Trello Support via trello.com/contact

If it doesn't, then does the same thing work with a different label name? Like just creating a label called test?

Patrice_Palazzoli June 15, 2021

Thanks for your answer.

The double quotes are automatically put by the system. And I can’t modify it.

I have tired with other labels but it's the same.

ff.jpg

I don’t understand the problem because I have tried to copy an example of the following tips :

https://help.trello.com/article/1164-card-mirroring

fg.png

Thanks for your help.

Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 15, 2021

@Patrice_Palazzoli oh right, yeah sorry I was thrown by the fact that the list name before it doesn't include double quotes.

Hmmm well if you can't click the + sign to add that to the rule, then it might be the best bet to make a screen recording of this and send it to Trello Support via trello.com/contact

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events