I'm trying to create a workflow in Trello for a customer.
Used Trello-plan will be "business".
I will try to describe it to you.
There are 4 Lists/States:
- When you create an element in "Open" it automatically has a custom content field "Agreemant" which is empty (only the Key/Name of the field is predefined). There you have to upload a pdf to the custom field "Agreemant". Before there is an existing pdf you are not allowed to move the element to "Working".
- In "Working/Delivered it is the same. A new custom field with a predefined name/key is created and you have to upload a pdf into the field before you can move to the next stage
- You can only create elements in "open". It is not allowed to create an element in "Delivered".
Status so far and problems:
- I searched in Butler to create a custom content field with pre-defined name but couldnt find it. With the Powerup "custom fields" you can create custom fields but not an a content/pdf field and also no field with a pre-defined name/key
- I could not find the option to decline an element to move to the next stage because the "content field foobar" is empty
- I searched some powerups and there are a lot of wonderful features but i cant find the right one for me.
Thanks for your help in advance ;)
Hello Community! My name is Brittany Joiner and I am a Trello enthusiast and Atlassian Community Leader. In this video, I'll share my favorite Trello templates. Templates mentioned in ...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events