Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copy a tagged checklist item to a new card

Jim June 24, 2021

Hopefully someone can help me. 

I already have this set up in an older board, but just can't work out how I did it or how to replicate it.

When I add my name @xxx to a checklist item it creates a new card from that item in a specific list. It may create a linked card, I'm not sure - but either way, I just cannot duplicate it.

Worse still, on the board where it does work, it doesn't even appear under 'rules' so I have no idea how I got it working. 

It is driving me mad.

1 answer

0 votes
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 24, 2021

@Jim is the rule created under a different account on that board?

Also can you post the rule as you have attempted to recreate it on the new board? Might be easier to debug the non-working example ... 

Jim Chiazzese June 25, 2021

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

I hadn't realised that rules created under different accounts wouldn't show up if I was logged in under another account.

I set a few rules up under a temp account while I was waiting for a new corporate email account and had forgotten it even existed. Once I logged in with that account I could see the rule and replicate it.

Seems so obvious now! 

Thanks again

Jim

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events