Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Copy a tagged checklist item to a new card

Jim I'm New Here Jun 24, 2021

Hopefully someone can help me. 

I already have this set up in an older board, but just can't work out how I did it or how to replicate it.

When I add my name @xxx to a checklist item it creates a new card from that item in a specific list. It may create a linked card, I'm not sure - but either way, I just cannot duplicate it.

Worse still, on the board where it does work, it doesn't even appear under 'rules' so I have no idea how I got it working. 

It is driving me mad.

1 answer

0 votes
Iain Dooley Community Leader Jun 24, 2021

@Jim is the rule created under a different account on that board?

Also can you post the rule as you have attempted to recreate it on the new board? Might be easier to debug the non-working example ... 

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

I hadn't realised that rules created under different accounts wouldn't show up if I was logged in under another account.

I set a few rules up under a temp account while I was waiting for a new corporate email account and had forgotten it even existed. Once I logged in with that account I could see the rule and replicate it.

Seems so obvious now! 

Thanks again

Jim

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Trello

🏊‍♀️ Atlympic Event: Trello

Hello Community!  Quick disclaimer: We are running a contest on Community (The Atlympics!) from July 23rd - August 8th of 2021. If you are interested in participating in this contest (prizes! ...

283 views 5 17
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you