Control Key press moves cursor

Dave Bahr March 16, 2021

Hi, I am totally blind in trying to use Trello on Windows. Whenever I press the control key and I am in a card it moves me to an edit box of some sort. I need the control key to do things like move to the top and bottom of my window using the control plus Home and control plus End commands. Is there a way I can get into the API on my own machine to modify the keyboard shortcuts. Since I can't see, I can't really provide a good screenshot either. But if I can't use the control key for a modifier, I really can't use the app very well on my PC and have been using it on my phone primarily which is kind of clunky with Voiceover on my iPhone. When I look at the keyboard shortcuts, I don't see anything about pressing the control key except the control plus enter shortcut when in an edit box. I am using JAWS as my screen reader. Any help is appreciated, thanks.  

1 answer

0 votes
Garrett
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 22, 2021

Hi Dave,

Sorry to hear about that trouble using the keyboard shortcuts. I'm afraid there's not a way to adjust those currently, but we would like to do a bit more digging into the overall issue with you.

Would you mind reaching out to us over on the contact form please? 

https://trello.com/contact

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events