Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connecting Lists to Other Boards

Brittany December 22, 2020

Hi, my team of 3 has several boards that we use to collaborate with 30+ outside individuals. We are looking for a way to connect lists from those boards to 1 main team board. We only want our 3 team members to be able to see this though, not the 30+ individuals on the other boards. We have Unito set up right now, but I wondered if there are any other solutions out there? 

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Michael Pryor
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 22, 2020

I think Unito is exactly what you'd want to use for this tbh.

OK, thank you!

Hannah Humbert - Simpla Workflows
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 22, 2020

I'm looking at setting up something sort of similar and was looking at trying out Unito. Was there something that Unito couldn't do to achieve this? 

No, I think it's a great tool! Just not quite in our budget since we have a smaller team. We might pick it back up in the future though.

Looks like Trello also has a new tool in Beta called Team Tables, so I'm going to look into that more as well and see what it can do.

Hannah Humbert - Simpla Workflows
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 22, 2020

Ah, I see! Yes I saw Team Tables - I might have a play around with both :)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events