cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Como puedo subri mi Taller en trello

Angel Peroza
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 24, 2023

disculpe con mi pregun soy nuevo utilizan el programa de Trello y se me ase dificil como utilizarlo para mi bienestar de trabajos me pueden ayudar yo se que trello es como una comunidad de trabajos de amigos pero si lo hiciera una persona y sin tener amigos que lo ayudaran como me puden ayudar estoy un poco nervioso por mi pregunta 

1 answer

0 votes
Theodoro Reato
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 25, 2023

Hi Angel, 

I used a service translation to translate your question,

You're definitely invited to use it by yourself! I have been using it for ages to track my appts and other personal information.

For example, I have a board to keep my documentation saved and easy to find, another to track medical appt and blood results, etc! 

I know you'll use it in your work environment but these are examples to show you that Trello can be used to manage whatever you want.

Think of how you want to group this information, if this group could be a list or it needs a board,

You can track your receipts on a board per year, or lists if you have thousands of receipts per year it'd be better to have a board per year, in that way, you can separate in lists per month and easily find the information.

If you want more information about how to use Trello and our features, an amazing thing to check is the 'Getting started guide', which is a great illustrated how-to guide for getting started with Trello: https://trello.com/guide

You can also check out our webinars and video tutorials:

- Trello webinars
- Trello video tutorials

Additionally, sometimes one of the best ways to get started with Trello is to see how other people are using it to gain perspective on their own projects. Check out our Templates page and our Trello Playbooks here.

Theodoro Reato
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 25, 2023

You can open a ticket directly at https://trello.com/contact#/

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events