Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Co-worker's search dropdown not showing tags.

Erik Jackson May 26, 2022

My co-worker is having a problem where when she searches the title of a card it no longer shows the color that card is tagged with. Instead it shows a blue box that she has to click to open it up and see. Is there a way to fix this? I've tried having her clear cache, disable extensions, restart her computer, and log out and back in as well as check her settings.image.png

1 answer

0 votes
Tiffany Yue
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 26, 2022

👋 Hello @Erik Jackson , thanks for your post!

I'm Tiffany, the PM on Trello's Search team. What your co-worker is seeing is the incremental rollout of a new experience. We know that having a modern search experience is important to quickly finding your work, so the team been hard at work updating the look and feel. You can learn more in this support doc.

That said, we understand that change can be frustrating and there's always room for improvement. In your co-workers case, we're on it! We've been exploring how we could bring some of these card details, like labels, back to the search results. I'll follow-up with any updates.

In the meantime, please feel free to share additional feedback here in the comments or via our support team.

Best,

Tiffany

Erik Jackson May 26, 2022

Thank you very much for your time! I'm glad I'll be able to give her a proper answer.

Like Tiffany Yue likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events