Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Client signature in card

Krystian Uruski October 7, 2020

Hello, is there any option, that in card client can make his signature, that he received the order? 

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 7, 2020

@Krystian Uruski I don't understand what you mean by "that he received the order". Can you rephrase that?

Krystian Uruski October 7, 2020

We use Trello to plan delivery routes and on one list there are ID's that our driver must deliver to the client - and there is the point. While he receive the order it would be simplier for us if he could make his handed signature in the card. That's why I'm asking if there is any addition or something else. 

order.pngorder2.png

Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 7, 2020

@Krystian Uruski you can add images to a card, you would need something to capture the signature initially though, or you could just take a photo of their signature on the order and upload that photo to the card.

Krystian Uruski October 8, 2020

I understand but it would be another job for us that we don't want - we want to make it faster with handwritten signature in card. If it could be possible we just print the signature if needed and it's all. 

Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 8, 2020

@Krystian Uruski there's nothing natively in Trello that will do handwriting, but for example there are iPad or iPhone apps that will allow you to sign, then export as an image to a Trello card. Nothing that is "Trello only" though.

Ok, so I just want to ask you - is there any possibility to create an addition like that ?

Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 8, 2020

@Krystian Uruski maybe! Try submitting your question directly to Trello via trello.com/contact (this is the community forum)

Ok thanks for help :)

Stephen Addis
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 8, 2020

Problem is if you do that, its still getting uploaded by your guys, rather than a provable thing ... photo of the front door with package and owners hand and door open is much more "proof".

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events