cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Checklist overdue reminder

Chirag Parikh
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
August 23, 2023

Is it possible to set an auto reminder for individual checklist items on certain invtervals if they are overdue?

An example: a checklist item is 2 days overdue, I would like a notification to be sent to the assigned individual with a reminder that it is overdue.

2 answers

0 votes
Dreamsuite Mike
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 24, 2023

Hi @Chirag Parikh 

I understand what you are asking but unfortunately the functionality with advanced checklists is quite limited and you cannot trigger automations from due dates in the same way you can at card level.  

You may find this guide helpful, this is how I get around the checklist limitations:

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Trello-articles/Mikes-Trello-Tips-Parent-Child-Card-Linking/ba-p/2418149 

0 votes
Kian Stack Mumo Systems
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 23, 2023

@Chirag Parikh

Have you reviewed this document with information about advanced checklist? It says notifications should be sent out for past due items.

Thanks,

Kian

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events