Checklist name in boardview

Jess August 26, 2020

Is there a way to have a checklist name displayed next to the _/_ in board view? My office has a few different checklists and I'd like to be able to see which ones are which without having to click each one. 

Annotation 2020-08-26 111627.png

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 27, 2020

@Jess there isn't, but you could for example add a label to the card when each checklist is completed, and you would be able to see the label name on the front of the card:

2020-08-28 at 8.20 am.png

Jess August 28, 2020

Ok, but what about when the checklist isn't complete? When I add the checklist I'll have to add the label too? I suppose that is a sort of workaround but it seems like a little troublesome if I have a lot of cards with various checklists in various stages of completion. 

Regardless of if it'll work for me, thank you for your response!

Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 28, 2020

@Jess Oh right sorry I misread your question as "which ones are complete" when you actually said "which ones are which". This Chrome extension puts the next incomplete checklist item names on the front of the card:

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/next-step-for-trello/iajhmklhilkjgabejjemfbhmclgnmamf?hl=en

Jess August 31, 2020

Oh perfect! Thank you. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events