Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Checklist in Google Calendar

Karsyn R Carter June 30, 2020

Hello,

Is there a way to see your Trello checklists in your google calendar? Right now I can see the cards. When I click the card I can see the link to Trello, but is there a way to see the checklist without being redirected to Trello?

2 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Torben_trello
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 2, 2020

Right now, due dates for checklist items won't show up in the iCal feed, and can't be imported to an external calendar. That would be an amazing addition, and I'm more than happy to pass your interest in this on to our team for consideration. For now, they will however appear in the Calendar view in Trello itself.

Karsyn R Carter July 2, 2020

Thank you so much for your response. I think it would be a great addition as well. I appreciate your time. 

Like Stephanie Burns likes this
Laurent Tan July 22, 2020

Yes having Trello checklists in your google calendar will be a really great feature.  Please make that happen! :)

Louis Gaulin August 2, 2020

Recently updated to business class thinking that checklist assignments to members with ETA would show up in Google calendar Tasks but they don't. :(

This business feature (to have list items assigned to specific members + different ETA) serves almost no purpose if it can't be added to external calendar app such as Gmail.  Please add this feature.   

Like # people like this
Julia Holliday October 15, 2020

I would be interested in having Checklist due dates on my Google Calendar as well!

Additionally, is it possible to only sync Checklist items that are assigned to you? For example, if we have three team members assigned to a Card, but only two of ten items on a checklist are assigned to me, I would prefer not to see my teammates' due dates on my calendar.

Stephanie Burns February 10, 2022

Are there any updates about when this feature may be added? Thank you

Tyson Bertmaring April 14, 2022

This feature works, but the checklist shows up at strange times on the google calendar. Like 6pm. Why is that and how do you change that?

Erin Rigsby August 4, 2022

@Tyson Bertmaring I can't figure out how to get the checklist with dates onto the google calendar. What powerup are you using to do this?

Natalie Downs August 17, 2022

I would love to be able to see Calendar Checklist deadlines in my Google Calendar as we track many additional Deadlines that are related to cards. 

0 votes
Alexandre Caruso April 5, 2021

It´s curious because I´d like exactly the opposite. I mean, it´s important sometimes to follow the due dates of checklists, but talking about managers, I´d like to filter and see only due dates of cards. Is it possible? Many thx.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events