Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Checklist are difficult to move on mobile

Andrés Sanz González June 1, 2020

Hello Trello team and community, I am writing to you because I find it especially difficult to move the elements of a checklist because when I click on it, it goes into edit mode.

If I keep it pressed, the word is selected but I can't get it to go into "drag and drop" mode.

So I think the easiest way to solve this is with an icon that serves as an "anchor" to use the "drag and drop" mode.

PS: It would also be very much appreciated if the progress bar were kept fixed while you scroll inside the checklist.

My proposal:

Screenshot_20200601-100807_Trello.png

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Blair at Atlassian
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 2, 2020

Hi there! Thanks for your post about rearranging checklist items in the Trello mobile app. I've let our mobile team know that you'd like to see improved drag and drop functionality here! Let me know if there's anything else you'd like to share about checklists in mobile!

Thanks so much!

Andrés Sanz González June 2, 2020

Hi Blair! Thanks for your answer, its nice to know my point of view is listened.
It would be very nice if the progress bar were to stay fixed while scrolling inside the checklist.

Not with the title, just the progress bar. I think that does not take up much space and is something that helps the user to keep in view the status of their task.

By the moment, I don't have more ideas (for the checklist). But don't worry, I will continue working to improve your mobile and desktop aplication cause I use them a lot at work and in my personnal time.

Kind regards :)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events