Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Checklist Automation/Butler

Taryn Rachelle October 13, 2021

I am trying to set up this automation in Trello and not sure if its possible so if you know if it is and how to do it I would LOVE to know

I create a group of boards for my clients that are a central hub for their business. I have a client who is a web designer and has multiple clients at a time. Which means multiple client boards with tasks in each. 

I would love to set up a central calendar for her that shows all of her tasks for that week. I was trying to set up an automation where at the beginning of the week it pulls any tasks inside of checklists that are assigned to her over to her central calendar board. 

Is this kind of automation possible?

I could only find where you can copy a board that is assigned to you and not a checklist task assigned to you.  

Also when you link a card between two boards is there a way that when you update the card in one board it updates the card in the other board?

1 answer

0 votes
Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 13, 2021

@Taryn Rachelle if she is assigned tasks inside checklists, she should be able to see all her items from trello.com at the top under "your items"

image.png

If she wants it in a board, I think you could set up an automation that creates a card from each checklist item, you could create a new card on another board, but i don't know that you could pull over the due date

image.png

It sounds like what you're probably looking for her is card mirroring. Check out Unito. It's a power-up that does exactly what you're asking about with syncing updates on cards. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events