Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Check list drop down list and creatine a master checklist to work across a single board

Kate Hensley August 17, 2022

Hello! 

I've included a screen shot for reference to my question. We have a few "master" checklists that were created as template cards to use across multiple individual people cards, however, it then creates a cumbersome list to choose from when copying lists to new cards. Is there a way to keep the card (VS archiving the single person card) to keep this checklist option to only the masters? 

=Screen Shot 2022-08-17 at 11.06.45 AM.png

1 answer

0 votes
Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 17, 2022

@Kate Hensley welcome to the community! I'm not entirely sure I understand the question, but you can create a card in the board that just holds checklists (i often do this in like a "reference" list), and have all the checklists in there. 

To clean up that list, if there's only a couple you actually use, like Summer Intake, and Follow-Up tasks, you could create a card button that when clicked, it applies a specific checklist from the template to the card. (Let me know if you want me to explain more about how to do that!)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events