Cars Search

Aleksey Kirillov September 27, 2021

how can I find all the cards that I have created and am not a member of them

2 answers

1 vote
Hannah Humbert - Simpla Workflows
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 27, 2021

The "My Cards" section is designed to show cards that have been assigned to you. In terms of seeing cards you have created, there is no feature in Trello to search and filter for these cards. Here's an old post that talks about a workaround of applying a label. You could have a butler rule that auto-labels card with a {creatorfullname} grey label, but this is not retroactive. I agree that it would be a needed feature, so I'd suggest logging a feature request direct with Trello. 

0 votes
G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 27, 2021

Hi @Aleksey Kirillov welcome to the Atlassian community.

You can find all your created cards by going to your cards view: https://trello.com/your/cards

This information is shared by Atlassian team member-Martha: "Another option, you could have each person add a label to the card with their name on it when creating the card. If you'd prefer not to have the label display on the front of the card, you could use the gray label, which only displays on the card back. Once the label is added, you can use label:"Creator name" in the search bar in the top left corner to find cards created by that person.

I believe this will address your query.

Hi

https://trello.com/your/cards  shows cards of which I am a member.

I need a list of cards that I have created and am not a member of them.

Like G subramanyam likes this
G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 27, 2021

Thank you for the quick response. I just tried this in my instance and it showed my cards.

Click in your profile image >> Choose cards >> you will have an option to sort and view as below:

Trello.png

If the above step didn't work, then the only option I suggest is contact Trello support team.

1.png1.png

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events