Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cards are repeating by itself

A_ Lee June 8, 2022

Hello guys, 

I am adding one Card under a certain List, but Trello is multiplying it automatically.

For instance, I am writing "Meeting with designers" under To Do List, but Trello is creating 2 cards with the same task automatically. When I write second task, Trello is creating 3 cards with the same task and so on. Did anyone has the same problem, bug? Or I am doing something wrong.

1.jpg

Thanks in advance. 

1 answer

0 votes
Hannah Humbert - Simpla Workflows
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 8, 2022

Hi @A_ Lee ! Welcome to the community :) it looks like there's some sort of automation that's creating these cards. Can you check the card activity and look at the card creation history? That might be able to give you some insight into who/what created these cards. 

For example, if the cards were automatically created via butler automation, you would see that in the card history:

created by butler.PNG

You can also check out your butler rules to see if there's anything there that might be automatically copying cards. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events