Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Card keep jumping down to the bottom when editing.

Daniel
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 10, 2023

When I ise Trello to edit a card, it jumps  down to the bottom of the card.

Now I can't see what I'm trying to type.

So I scroll back up to my typing area and carry on. Aydter a while it does it again. I have yo repeat this several time to finish my typing.

Chronic problem. Been happening for months.

But I'm now fed up enough to ask what the he'll is the problem and how can I stop this.

Daniel Lee

1 answer

0 votes
Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 10, 2023

Hi @Daniel and welcome to the community,

May I ask you if this happens only to you?

Does it happens to other colleagues as well?

If you change browser and clear your cache, does the same behaviour continues?

Daniel
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 11, 2023

Hi Alex, I should've stated earlier that it happens on the Trello app on my phone.

The com browser version works fine.

I'm using Trello in a personal capacity with very limited interaction work-wise, I can't say if other colleagues are using Trello or whether they have encountered the same issue.

Thanks for reaching out.

Joshua Barnes
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
June 17, 2023

Hello Alex, this issue is happening to me as well, so I can confirm that it is not solely an issue with Daniel. The browser and cache is not an option, as this issue only happens in the dedicated mobile app.

Terry Alber
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
March 4, 2024

This behavior is still occurring. Whenever I have longer text in the Description box, when I try typing in the middle of the text, the box jumps to the bottom of the box. This occurs every few characters. I just have to continue to type, and then occasionally go back up to see if I've made any errors.

It is very frustrating and wasn't always like this (began at least a year ago).

Thanks,

Terry

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events