Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Card details autofill , While creating new cards

Sir,

I need a help to get the any automation or Power up , which will Autofill the card details while creating new card in Trello Board...

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted

@Bipin Goswami 
Specifically what are you trying to “autofill” - CFs? That has proven to be challenge but not impossible ? 

@milynnus I want to autofill the Card title and and to enter fully all the details.

For eg : If I want to create card on my Name i.e  "Bipin Indirect Tax" so While creating new card I just need to type "Bipin" and Rest "Indirect Tax"  Should prefilled automatically from Some Specified Database...

@Bipin Goswami 

I don't think there is such an automation in Trello unless you are talking about renaming a card using the name you entered and doing a lookup of a list of cards....like rename to {cardname} {foundcarddescription}

No Not to lookup for a list of cards but Should pick pre-specified names from a list (eg:Google sheet) To provide prefilled crad name automatically .  Anyway ?

@Bipin Goswami 

Then you need to use the http request to an endpoint.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Trello

Taco Tuesday: New years' resolutions with Trello

Congratulations to @Laura Holton , our latest winner of Taco Tuesday! And thanks to @Kristján Geir Mathiesen for sharing the picture of Taco having fun with his new friend  B...

2,402 views 28 42
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you