Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Card details autofill , While creating new cards

Bipin Goswami October 4, 2021

Sir,

I need a help to get the any automation or Power up , which will Autofill the card details while creating new card in Trello Board...

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 4, 2021

@Bipin Goswami 
Specifically what are you trying to “autofill” - CFs? That has proven to be challenge but not impossible ? 

@milynnus I want to autofill the Card title and and to enter fully all the details.

For eg : If I want to create card on my Name i.e  "Bipin Indirect Tax" so While creating new card I just need to type "Bipin" and Rest "Indirect Tax"  Should prefilled automatically from Some Specified Database...

milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 4, 2021

@Bipin Goswami 

I don't think there is such an automation in Trello unless you are talking about renaming a card using the name you entered and doing a lookup of a list of cards....like rename to {cardname} {foundcarddescription}

No Not to lookup for a list of cards but Should pick pre-specified names from a list (eg:Google sheet) To provide prefilled crad name automatically .  Anyway ?

milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 4, 2021

@Bipin Goswami 

Then you need to use the http request to an endpoint.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events