Cant move badge

Niklas_Lindeke June 25, 2020

Me and my colleague has the same issue where we cannot move a badge and it tells us to reload page. 

1 answer

0 votes
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 25, 2020

@Niklas_Lindeke hey! What do you mean by badge?

Sorry, I was not sure of the translation as I have it in Swedish. The cards that are in the lists. I cannot move them between the lists as I get the error message that it cannot be done and I need to reload the page. 

Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 25, 2020

@Niklas_Lindeke hmm that sounds weird, can you create a screencast using loom.com and post it here? Just try not to include any sensitive information ... 

Im not sure the company I work for allows that. The issue seems to be with the most basic of the concepts of transferring a card/task/badge from one "pipeline" to "ongoing" to the "done" list. 

Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 25, 2020

@Niklas_Lindeke it sure does! As such, given the fact that I've spent the last 4 years consulting with customers using Trello and using Trello all day, every day, for absolutely everything, and having built 4 software products that all rely on Trello, and have never seen this error, my first instinct is to get a visual of what's actually going on.

Yeah, I used Trello at the company I worked for a few years back, and i was going to introduce it to my team now. It might be some IT issue on our side, but seems also weird because I have not had any similar issues with anything. Ill try it in another browser.

I couldnt do it in other browsers, and could not archive cards either. 

Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 25, 2020

@Niklas_Lindeke might seem like a stupid question but are you a member of the board?

I created it, so I would hope so.

The "warning" that comes up sais (translated from swedish): the change was not saved, failure to sync with Trelloserver. Reload page. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events