Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot search by list name

Deleted user December 18, 2018

Hi, 

I've seen some previous posts regarding this, but nothing works.

I have several boards with lists of the same name "Mike Needs to Review". Some have cards items and some don't.

I try to do a search but get nothing, even if the current board has a list with cards.

Capture.PNG 

I tried every version of *list: Mike Needs to Review, with and without quotes and asterisks

Simply, I want to know everything I have to work on across multiple projects....

1 answer

0 votes
Shawn Masters
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 18, 2018

What pieces of information let you know you need to review the issues? 

Your best bet is to have a dashboard or just a filtered query that allows you to pull the outlined issues above into your output.

For example, are all of the tickets in a Specific "status" or do they are get Assigned to you? 

Deleted user December 19, 2018

If it's in this list on this card, then I need to review it.  That's the point to this card. But this card name is used in all projects, so I need to know all the list items I need to review across all projects.  That should be easy to do, right ?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events