Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot log in to Trello app on iPhone, endless redirects

Tristan Peirce February 8, 2021

Hello!

I am trying to log in to my trello account on my iPhone 6s. To be clear, I have reset my password already just to be sure I was using the correct password. I also have an Atlassian account that I use Trello through.

When I try to log in, this is what happens:

1 - open app on iPhone

2 - click "log in"

3 - prompts my email, I click large green log in button

4 - pop up saying "'Trello' Wants to Use 'atlassian.com' to Sign In. This allows the app and website to share information about you." I click continue.

5 - browser opens. Says "Log in to continue to: Trello" 

6 - I put correct email, click continue.

7 - I put correct password, click log in.

8 - Browser page goes white with text "Please wait..." 

9 - LOOPS RIGHT BACK TO #5. 

I saw on a Trello support page that I need to make sure that I allow cookies on my Safari browser. I have done this and it still does not work. Please help. Thank you! 

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 9, 2021

@Tristan Peirce try using your username instead of your email to login

Tristan Peirce February 10, 2021

Hello @Iain Dooley 

So, that worked! Thank you.

I put my username instead of my email in step #3. However, in step #6, I am required to put my email, not my username. But it still worked!

Thanks again 

Like Iain Dooley likes this
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 11, 2021

@Tristan Peirce yep it's a hangover of the rocky transition many of us experienced moving our google logins from Trello to Atlassian. I'm sure it'll be resolved one day.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events