Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot highlight/select text in card comments & dsecription

Yung Thai April 5, 2023

Started happening about 1 month ago (?), within the web app one cannot highlight/select text in card comments & description.

Has anyone else experienced this issue?

Similar to this issue (back in 2019) which was applicable to the desktop app.

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Trello-questions/Can-no-longer-highlight-select-text-in-card-comments-on-Trello/qaq-p/1043264

3 answers

0 votes
Fergal Hanley May 1, 2023

This is also happening on my instance of Chrome running on Mac running Monterey.

0 votes
Tomáš Kout April 26, 2023

I have the same issue on Linux Mint, latest Chrome. Interesting is, that it happens only on one of the computers I use, the other is fine. In both I use same Chrome user account etc., eg. same extensions and settings. On other pages I see the selection highlighted as usual, even when it is modified by CSS (via `::selection`). The only difference between the two computers is the version of Linux Mint, the problematic is the Mint version 21.1.

Incognito mode or wiping out cache and local storage doesn’t help either.

0 votes
Luciana Munhoz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 10, 2023

Hi Yung Thai! Hope you are doing well!

I tested here but I wasn't able to reproduce this issue. I'd suggest you do this browser troubleshooting. If none of that works, please open a ticket to our support team so we can take a further investigation. 

Any concerns let us know! :)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events