Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can no longer highlight/select text in card comments on Trello desktop app?

Andy Sun March 27, 2019

Ever since roughly 2 days ago, I'm no longer able to highlight or select text in comments for copying on any cards in the desktop app for Windows.

Things still work as normal when accessing the web version of Trello, but this is a major inconvenience having to look through dozens of tabs in my browser compared to having a dedicated window which I can access directly.

This has happened across 3 separate (and different model) PCs so I'm fairly certain it's not an isolate instance of some bad configuration. I've attempted resetting and reinstalling all instances of the app but to no avail.

This also does not seem to be affecting Mac installations as colleagues of mine with Macs do not seem to be experiencing the same issue.

3 answers

1 vote
MG Ayoub April 2, 2019

Update @Andy Sun @Iain Dooley I've uninstalled and reinstall the desktop app, and it works fine now.

0 votes
MG Ayoub April 2, 2019

@Andy Sun @Iain Dooley I have the exact same problem and can't figure out why. I have a Mac. Did you try uninstall and reinstall the app?

0 votes
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 27, 2019

@Andy Sun I have the same problem, I've got an open support ticket with Trello. I'll make a note of this topic and report back when I have more news from them.

Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 2, 2019

The latest Desktop app fixes the issue.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events