It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Cannot get headline to display

I created a trello board a while back which I created with a specific format in the description which worked well without any issues. Recently though, I've needed to make amendments to the description and now my headlines disappear above the top header and only the bottom line stays visible on the bottom header.

example:

______________________________________ (appears on edit but dissapears once saved)

Header

copy

______________________________________ (appears on edit and appears once saved)

I've tried replacing it with the ---, ***, - - -, * * * but still no luck, I can't find a pattern either as to why it would either appear or disappear.

1 answer

0 votes
Iain Dooley Community Leader Nov 13, 2018

@Chantelle Slabbert are you able to provide a screenshot or maybe a public Trello board that demonstrates the issue? It's a bit hard to understand what you're getting at here ... 

Hi Iain, the error seemed to have corrected itself a short while after I posted my question. I've been using Trello for a few years now and have never experienced this but hopefully it remains this way. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Trello

Develop a new Habit during Lockdown

If you had to thrive a new habit during a lockdown, what would it be? Trello

1,492 views 12 4
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you