It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Cannot add stickers on Trello when using ipad

I use an iPad Pro. 

1. With the app, stickers are not available.

2. When using the web browsers, I can see the stickers, but I cannot add them to a card. When I select one, the standard picture functionality for ipad is not allowing me to do anything else than copy or something equivalent. I was not able to drag the sticker to a card.

I would need to be able to select the stickers from within the card, as I cannot drag and drop it from the stickers’ list

Thanks for any help

1 answer

1 vote
Iain Dooley Community Leader Nov 07, 2018

@Eva_Pinter as far as I'm aware stickers aren't available at all in the mobile apps. What are you using them for? Perhaps there is a better way to achieve what you're after.

Hey Iain 

my problem is that I am not using the iPad app for that. I am trying to use the web browser safari and google chrome. None works for stickers.

i want to use the stickers on tasks that my employees mastered in order for them to get some positive feedback in a funny way

Iain Dooley Community Leader Nov 07, 2018

@Eva_Pinter Yeah I don't think stickers work in the web browser on mobile devices. Since Trello has pretty good feature coverage in their mobile apps they don't generally put effort into ensuring that functionality is preserved in the mobile web browser.

Why not just take a photo of you and make it the cover of the card? A funny selfie of you giving them the thumbs up is just as much feedback and just as much fun, and works across all devices :)

It's a pity not to be able to use the stickers on iPad, with Safari or the app.

Like # people like this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Trello

Develop a new Habit during Lockdown

If you had to thrive a new habit during a lockdown, what would it be? Trello

1,613 views 15 6
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you