Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can you create a custom list of members?

Julie Miller
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 15, 2024

I assign the same five or six people to all of my project cards and they used to appear in the order I most used them. Now they are in a different order and I have been forgetting people as I can't see them listed. Is there a way to reorder the members listing in my Trello board?

1 answer

0 votes
Mutya A
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 24, 2024

Hi Julie, 

Currently, we do not have a way to reorder the members. Is this related to how you are searching for a card member to assign to a card? If this is the case, you aren’t alone in wanting this as we have had other users interested in this as well. With that in mind, I’ve added you as a “+1” to our existing suggestion, which you can access here: TRELLO-87

I would also recommend you to visit that suggestion, login with your Atlassian account, and click Start watching this issue on the right panel. This will help our product and engineering team understand more about which functionalities our users are interested in. Also, when the ticket is updated by our product team, you'll be notified via email.

You can learn more about this by reading our Implementation of New Features Policy:
New Features Policy.

If you have any questions about this suggestion, any additional information you would like to share, or any comments on our new features policy, please let us know!

I hope this helps, but let us know if you have any questions!

----------------

If this post helps with your query, then please consider the Accept answer or Like button to help the other users find it more quickly.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events