Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can we have Card Cover Images fit width in Android App

Andrew Pitchford July 29, 2019

The use of the card cover images in desktop is brilliant for highlighting or segmenting content. And in desktop, the card view of the image is set to the width of the column.

However, when viewing in the Android Trello app on tablet or phone the image doesn't fit the width and looks ugly and unreadable for its original purpose. Examples from desktop and app below.

Can we set the card view in android to show the image presented at full width?

Screenshot_20190730-084617_Trello.jpg2019-07-30 08_47_42-EM SAM Board _ Trello.png

2 answers

0 votes
Mutya A
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 8, 2023

Hi Andrew! 

I had a recent query on this and they have included this community post so I would also like to share this information as I have tested this on my Android device. Please see how the card width responds when I uploaded card cover images with different widths. It doesn't cut off the image, compared to what you have described above.  

This is what it looks now using Trello Android app:

card_cover_Android_Trello.jpg

Hope this helps!

0 votes
Garrett
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 1, 2019

Hey @Andrew Pitchford 

Sorry to see that lack of parity with your card covers. Our team is really interested in looking further into this. Would you mind reaching out to us at https://trello.com/contact so we can discuss this more please?

Thanks so much, and talk soon!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events