Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't open attacments

Kaspars July 23, 2021

Disappointed! Installed Trello on other phone, android 11, can't open attachments, Trello said no associated apps to Open (I have all necessary apps to open excel, word, pdf documents). Tryed everything, multiple times uninstalled, cleared cache, searched Google, etc - nothing! With other phone Android 10, everything works. No solution. I have read, the same problems persist to other users,but from Trello no solutions!

1 answer

0 votes
Ryan
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 26, 2021

Hi there,

We're investigating this at the moment, to try to figure out a fix for this. I don't have an ETA at the moment, but as soon as we have a fix we'll roll it out in one of our updates.

Thanks,

Ryan

Kaspars August 12, 2021

Hi there,

It's 12 Aug, I have promised update with issue solution on 10th August,... Where is it? 

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 12, 2021

Not ready yet, otherwise it would have gone out.

You will need to tell your people that you made a mistake when you promised something you were not able to deliver.   Hopefully Ryan will be able to give us an update here soon.

Kaspars August 12, 2021

It's like - it will be, as soon as it will be... 😂 

Kaspars August 12, 2021

Screenshot_20210812-175902.jpg

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 12, 2021

Ah, ok, not something I've seen.  You have to remember that we're a community of users like yourself, not Atlassians.   We can't keep on top of everything, so I'd not seen that.

(Personally, I'd also stay away from making promises from ETAs from Atlassian - their standard policy is to ship "when it's ready", not on an ETA, especially as the E in there is estimated)

Kaspars August 12, 2021

Modern way to do business from Trello, - to many promises, no result! 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events