Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t log in to app

Ilya Smirnov September 10, 2022

Hello, my friend told me that once he had downloaded great app Trello for his business. It helps him to manage all tasks for people he work with. 

I also wanna try. But I registered just today and can’t log in to app. I don’t know why. 

it just shows a problem 

thx, waiting for your answer 

2 answers

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 10, 2022

Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

Trello is not a downloadable app, it is a Cloud-based service.

You will need to create an account for Trello.com and create workspaces within it.

You can, however, download client applications for it.  Some of these applications need you to create your account and workspaces at Trello.com and you just log into them with the app instead of a browser.  Some apps have code that enables you to sign up inside them, so you don't need to directly visit Trello.

So the first question is which app are you downloading?

Ilya Smirnov September 10, 2022

I downloaded “Trello” app, the pressed “register new account” , and then it doesn’t log in 

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 11, 2022

Which "Trello" app?  There are dozens of client apps (and no actual "Trello" app because Trello is a service, not an application)

What are you doing in this app and what error messages are you getting from it?

Ilya Smirnov September 11, 2022

Erm…. It’s a task manager!

https://apps.apple.com/ru/app/trello/id461504587

here is the link. Seems i can’t use it because I’m from Russia 🤦‍♂️

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 11, 2022

Ok, that link is to what I thought it was.

That app is not a task manager, it is a Trello client app, one of many you might download.  

You haven't said what errors or messages you are getting when you try to use it, but yes, the invasion of Ukraine by Russia could well be the problem, as Atlassian are blocking organisations that may support it  (See Atlassian's blog )

0 votes
G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 10, 2022

Hi @Ilya Smirnov welcome to the Atlassian community.

Please help share the error message you are receiving to better suggest the solution or the workaround.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events