Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't delete guests from workspace

v.slupko March 24, 2023

I am an admin of the workspace and when I try to remove guests from boards it shows me as I deleted them, but when refreshing the page the guests are still on board.

1 answer

0 votes
Oday Rafeh
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 24, 2023

Hi @v.slupko , 

Double-check that you're removing the guest from the correct board. Make sure you're not accidentally removing them from a different board or workspace.

Check if the guest has multiple accounts or is a member of multiple teams. They may have access to the board through another team or workspace.

Try logging out and logging back into Trello, or clearing your browser cache and cookies. This can sometimes resolve issues with changes not being reflected in Trello.

v.slupko March 24, 2023

Hi @Oday Rafeh !
I want to remove guests from all boards, that we have.
No, he has only 1 account in the workspace.
I cleared cache and cookies and logged in again - nothing changed.

Heather March 24, 2023

I have a similar problem.  I want to remove a guest from one board and add him to a different one.  He's not showing up on the first board at all, but when I try to add him to another board I get the message that I'll be charged since he's on two boards.  But I don't know how to remove him from the first board if I can't see him there.  Please help!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events