Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can not move task

Stefan Kauling October 22, 2019

Hi there, 

I´am just new to trello and have a problem with moving the tasks.

I made this test list:

image.pngBut I can not move i.e. Task4 up above task task. Neither with the arrow keys or in the gant chart.

Sure a stupid beginner error but which?

Stefan

2 answers

0 votes
Patryk-SoftwarePlant
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 8, 2019

Hi Stefan,

If you have groups then you can't simply move tasks up or down. Maybe you could try function Organize Tasks to achieve the desired order inside groups.

I hope it will help you.

Cheers,

Patryk

0 votes
Jireh
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 22, 2019

Hi Stefan,

What exactly is depicted in your screenshot? Is it a Power-Up or some other Trello integration?

Stefan Kauling October 23, 2019

Dear Jireh,

thx for Your reply.

Here is the whole screenshot:

image.png

What I try to do is i.e. move Task4 (bottom line Liste2) above Task 1 (2nd line in Liste2).

Does this make my question more clear?

Stefan 

Jireh
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 23, 2019

@Stefan Kauling 

Ah, I see you're using BigPicture, which is a Trello Power-Up! Power-Ups are like plugins you can enable on your boards to give your board all sorts of cool and useful functionality, such as these charts you're using right now.

I'm not familiar with BigPicture myself, but maybe the documentation can help answer your question:  https://wiki.softwareplant.com/display/DOCUMENTATION/About+BigPicture+Trello

Jireh

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events